Jacksonville City Council | District 14 | 2019
Service is something that has been an important influence on my life. Whether it be serving the community, serving our country and our sailors at sea, serving the students I taught at the University of Pennsylvania, or serving the public and our natural resources with the St. Johns River Water Management District, I believe service is the most important thing we can do to build our community. I wish to continue my service by asking you to support my campaign to become city council member of District 14.
I would be proud to serve in City Council for District 14.
- Awarded a Navy Commendation Medal.
- Awarded three Navy Achievement Medals.
- Awarded a medal by the State of Florida for outstanding service during Hurricane Matthew
- Member of the Downtown Rotary Club of Jacksonville; Fellowship Committee Chair
- Member, Five Points Merchants Association
- Member, King Street Merchants Association
- Member, Sheriff’s Watch Zone 4